online life insurance quotes
online life insurance quote
instant life insurance quote
(and many more)

and am close behind with the following gems:

Life insurance
term life insurance
(and lots of other long tail keywords)

The bottom line is I know SEO. I've ranked many highly competitive commercial lending keywords which include:

commercial mortgage
commercial mortgage
SBA loan
SBA loans
bridge loan
bridge loans
note purchase financing
commercial loan
commercial loans

What am I offering you good people? I have a system to consistently rank competitive keywords repeatedly. I will review your website and goals and come up with a logical and lucrative goal that can be reached in 6-12 months. For instance if you want to be number 1-2 for Pennsylvania Health Insurance I can create a simple plan that will make this happen for less than $500 a month. PM me for more information.

Can you get me in the top 3 for the term "life insurance"

Not feasible. I'm dancing between 12-20 right now for it and the massive cost in time and effort it's taking me just to hit page 1 is outrageous. I couldn't even estimate what I'd have to charge to make it worthwhile. It is, according to SEMRUSH, the absolute most valuable life insurance keyword by far.

Life Insurance Rates on first page would be doable and would bring you a lot of targeted traffic.

Can you get me in the top 3 for the term "life insurance"

I'm dancing between 12-20 for that one and don't even expect to hit first page before March. It's the most valuable life insurance keyword there is. I could rank you for it but:

a. there is no way I could even quote the cost
b. obviously for nowhere near $500 per month

try a keyword like "life insurance rates" it's an easier one than you think and would supplement your business well

Latest posts

Back