Share my kroger (ralphs) retial kiosk in Los Angeles (the valley)

I signed up for the Kroger program for AEP and am looking for someone to share the location with. If you are interested, please contact me quickly as you need to get certified and signed up through their portal.

ALSO more broadly, anyone have any success stories, tips, tricks, hacks from previous years they have worked stores?

Thanks!
(btw: image unrelated)

44107676_2418435734839459_7549073315336290304_n.jpg

I signed up for the Kroger program for AEP and am looking for someone to share the location with. If you are interested, please contact me quickly as you need to get certified and signed up through their portal.

ALSO more broadly, anyone have any success stories, tips, tricks, hacks from previous years they have worked stores?

Thanks!
(btw: image unrelated)

44107676_2418435734839459_7549073315336290304_n.jpg
Which city in the SFV? I used to work in SoCal. SFV wasn’t my main geographic market (I worked SGV), but I’d say that Burbank, San Fernando, Pacoima would be your best bets, but demographics may have changed since I was there. Avoid Glendale- too many welfare-ridden Armenians. Parts of SFV were pretty upscale, not really MAPD territory. Kaiser (not open to agents then) also had a strong presence there.

Wehotex is correct . This past yr I’ve experimented with at least 40 k mailers to all different zip codes and parts of big cities to rural . Incomes 0-20 k . Inner city areas or even the downtowns of surrounding cities near big cities have big %’s of Medicaid only . Even the ones that are dual know the game and switch a few times a yr .If I were working a booth I’d be a lower middle class blue collar type area . I expect mapd penetration at 60% or over within 10 yrs . The draw of free is to great for all but upper middle class to affluent.

Back