Share Some Examples of Great Life Insurance Agent Websites

Liz

Guru
100+ Post Club
I am working on an article featuring ten great life insurance agent websites. I'd love to know your favorites and the specific features that you like about them. I'm looking for insurance agent-owned sites in particular, for example a site toward which an agent would direct a prospective client or customer. Thanks in advance for your feedback! :cool:

I kind of like Scott Burke's (Newby) website..

Newbury Financial - Insurance Solutions - Home

A little wordy in places but it is very informative. The only thing I would change would be to add more photos of that lovely young lady and fewer of that grumpy old man..:biggrin: have yet to figure out why the photo of him on the medicare supplement page is 5 times as big as the one of her on the Health Insurance page :no:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Is the thumbs down a disagreement with the fact I like Scott's web site or the fact that I think he married up and Mrs. Burke is much more attractive than he?

Or, is it because I think that he has hung around JD so much that he has become another grumpy old man like JD? :)

If you are going to disagree with somebody and give their post a thumbs down, have enough guts to step up to the plate and tell them why.

Last edited:

A little wordy in places but it is very informative. The only thing I would change would be to add more photos of that lovely young lady and fewer of that grumpy old man..:biggrin: have yet to figure out why the photo of him on the medicare supplement page is 5 times as big as the one of her on the Health Insurance page :no:
Is the thumbs down a disagreement with the fact I like Scott's web site or the fact that I think he married up and Mrs. Burke is much more attractive than he?

Or, is it because I think that he has hung around JD so much that he has become another grumpy old man like JD? :)

If you are going to disagree with somebody and give their post a thumbs down, have enough guts to step up to the plate and tell them why.

I'm glad I don't have the thumbs up or down on my iPhone app. Sounds like a useless feature.

I like Scott's website.

What happened to the rest of the posts that were in this thread? Are these threads supposed to be "just the facts ma'am"?

Wow. I'm pretty surprised to be mentioned in this thread. That website is just something I threw out there over a weekend a few years ago. It's just a simple Yahoo Site Solution site (very basic site for beginners.) It's the 1st thing I ever did. There is no thought what so ever to SEO or conversions. It was basically just a business card so that people I meet with can look me us to see if I'm legit. It has done a good job of that.

It's been really neglected for several years. I do need to clean it up and focus it a bit.

There are a lot of way better sites out there. But thanks Rouse and Xrac.

Wow. I'm pretty surprised to be mentioned in this thread. That website is just something I threw out there over a weekend a few years ago. It's just a simple Yahoo Site Solution site (very basic site for beginners.) It's the 1st thing I ever did. There is no thought what so ever to SEO or conversions. It was basically just a business card so that people I meet with can look me us to see if I'm legit. It has done a good job of that.

It's been really neglected for several years. I do need to clean it up and focus it a bit.

There are a lot of way better sites out there. But thanks Rouse and Xrac.

If you do "clean it up" don't tinker withe overall appearance.. I like the clean, crisp professional look.. I also like the www.fexcontracting.com site

I also like Producer Solutions on Line the FMO website.

Last edited:
filler post...sorry.
I love this fellow's YouTube based site. Very modern, very socially networked tuned in.

barberassociatesfinancial (dot) com

getting error msg, site says can't post URL's with less than 10 post's

Last edited:
Back