Sherpa advertising to our current clients??

insurance5511

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
ga
Just got this from my personal enrollment last year...That means all my enrollments are getting it also no?

Hey,

This year, the Open Enrollment Period has been cut in half so you have less time to shop and enroll in a new health insurance plan. With less than a week left, it's critical to start comparing your options in order to secure coverage before the deadline.

If you're ready to sign up, our Consumer Advocate team is available to help you through the process!

Call us today to get started: (855) 772-2663

Your partners in health insurance,
Team HealthSherpa

⚠️ Avoid the fine – if you don’t enroll in health insurance by December 15th, you may be fined at least $695 by the government.

I imagine they are just sending one of the many needless reminders that the marketplace and insurance companies send out this past couple of weeks. Everyone I have re-enrolled has received
an email from the marketplace to come back and re-enroll, not to mention the emails from the particular insurance company thanking them for enrolling and urging them to go to the marketplace to set up an account. These emails have caused a few clients much grief when they went back in and undone what I did.

Those letters are the most frustrating thing of AEP. You end up dealing with clients again and again because they keep getting letters, texts, and phone calls telling them to go back, while you are the only voice saying it's been taken care of...

I make my clients raise their right hand, take an oath,, and state "I will ignore all emails, texts, calls, mailings, and will resist any urge to get frightened, confused, or misguided by any communications from the Marketplace, healthcare.gov, or Obamacare."

It's right next to my disclaimer, privacy, PII and PHI notices.

Some fail on their pledge under the onslaught, fearful of the loss of coverage. I love the ones that get scared that I told them $4, and the carrier letter is stating $13/mo. Really? !

And, I promise you, that you visited Sherpa in the early days of launch, and put in your email address as a retail client. I did, and receive the retail emails also still in my inbox every year. None of my clients have been contacted by Sherpa over the years. Relax.

Back