SHOP: the Looming Disaster: Group Getting Refunded?

bergs007

I have a group SHOP plan that i enrolled in april and they still have not seen any cards or been able to access any of their care. They have been paying SHOP for the last few months and still cannot be found by the provider. COVERED CA SHOP has completely fouled up this process with inefficiency and a "tower of babel" approach to interacting with the providers. My question is: can my client have the 2 months payments back, or attributed to his plan when it actually gets put in act?

I have a group SHOP plan that i enrolled in april and they still have not seen any cards or been able to access any of their care. They have been paying SHOP for the last few months and still cannot be found by the provider. COVERED CA SHOP has completely fouled up this process with inefficiency and a "tower of babel" approach to interacting with the providers. My question is: can my client have the 2 months payments back, or attributed to his plan when it actually gets put in act?

It took all of my SHOP groups about as long. Even now, I have one group that makes up his own invoices and send the payment in on his own.

His payments were all properly applied and care was rendered...eventually.

Back