Short Term Health Insuance for Heavy People?

Frappa Chino

Expert
I am in the process of getting quotes for a business policy. In the mean time I was hoping to get short term coverage for a few people since it'll probably take a while to choose and finalize the business policy. One of them is a 35 year old male that is 310 pounds, one a 55 year old female that is 290 pounds. These weights seem to exceed the limit for the short term coverage I looked at. Are there any short term carriers that will cover those weights?

Thank You

I am in the process of getting quotes for a business policy. In the mean time I was hoping to get short term coverage for a few people since it'll probably take a while to choose and finalize the business policy. One of them is a 35 year old male that is 310 pounds, one a 55 year old female that is 290 pounds. These weights seem to exceed the limit for the short term coverage I looked at. Are there any short term carriers that will cover those weights?

Thank You

Pre-Existing Condition Insurance Plan | Home

Thanks. My agent got back to me after I posted this and it was actually easy to find a major company that didn't even ask about weight, I was very surprised.

Back