Shout Out to MFancher/ Hiring Telemarketer

rapidrobert

Guru
100+ Post Club
Oklahoma
I just wanted to give credit to Mike. I'm a life and health agent and am considering hiring my own telemarketer to supplement my own prospecting and lead efforts.

I have used appointment setters, but never had a cold call marketer working for me. I had some "Gaps in my Education" shall we say. Mike took his time and answered several questions from what I should pay, to what results I should expect and several others.

He didn't have to do this because he stood to make NOTHING off of me whatsoever. IMO he's a stand up guy and an excellent resource for this forum!!!!

Hey Mike, I started a thread asking you to call me, maybe you missed it? I cannot PM you as I do not have enough posts yet I get....you can call me M-F 830-530 PST at 425-216-3380.

Thanks
Eric Bullis
Bullis Insurance Agency

Thanks Bob I really appreciate it.

Thanks Bob I really appreciate it.

Just a heads-up, you have a broken image link on each web page:

http://calltactmarketing.com/images/phone.jpg

Also, people hate it when they load a page and a audio or video automatically starts, especially if they are using their laptop in the morning or evening and the person next to them is asleep... or perhaps when 'sitting" a sick person in a hospital.

People forget to turn off their speakers... because they really don't expect to be "assaulted" by audio when loading a page.

I hardly ever do biz with companies who don't respect my "space" by invading it with loud audio.

YMMV

Just a heads-up, you have a broken image link on each web page:

http://calltactmarketing.com/images/phone.jpg

Also, people hate it when they load a page and a audio or video automatically starts, especially if they are using their laptop in the morning or evening and the person next to them is asleep... or perhaps when 'sitting" a sick person in a hospital.

People forget to turn off their speakers... because they really don't expect to be "assaulted" by audio when loading a page.

I hardly ever do biz with companies who don't respect my "space" by invading it with loud audio.

YMMV

While I wouldn't not do business with a company that forces a video upon me when opening a page, I am also someone that would prefer for the video to require me to click on it if I so desire.

While I hate this too, the stats are very clear and auto playing audio and video can be very effective in increasing conversions.

While I hate this too, the stats are very clear and auto playing audio and video can be very effective in increasing conversions.

Where do these stats come from and how reliable are they?

For my JAYA123 site I often ask people if it is a good idea for me to put up "spokesmodel" (no, not in a swimsuit!) who will start talking when the page is loaded and I've never been told that is is a good idea... and I've been told in no uncertain terms that they really hate this kind of "marketing."

This is not a scientific survey by any manner but that's what I hear. Perhaps we should do a poll on this site about?

Let me ask this. How many of you are fine with hitting a page and a talking head appears pitching something at you?

I would never recommend that anyone put any media on their site that plays automatically. I'd also wonder where these stats come from or an example of a main stream site that employs this technique.

Most sites I see using tactics like that are very low brow. If you spend enough time searching you can find a study that supports anything.

Last edited:
Where do these stats come from and how reliable are they?

For my JAYA123 site I often ask people if it is a good idea for me to put up "spokesmodel" (no, not in a swimsuit!) who will start talking when the page is loaded and I've never been told that is is a good idea... and I've been told in no uncertain terms that they really hate this kind of "marketing."

This is not a scientific survey by any manner but that's what I hear. Perhaps we should do a poll on this site about?

Let me ask this. How many of you are fine with hitting a page and a talking head appears pitching something at you?[/quote]

I can't stand it and almost always leave the site immeadiately (unless I am expecting it and can quickly turn it off...ie fax.com)

Tins - that's what everyone else does too. It's either a race to mute the video or a race to hit the back button. It's also a site you remember to never visit again.

Back