Simplified Whole Life

non med is a scam. If theres even small red flags on the rx or mib its aps time. Somebody who's got a pretty clean rx and mib is a fool to go non med. moo and American nationals non meds are atrociously priced for somebody in relatively good health

non med is a scam. If theres even small red flags on the rx or mib its aps time. Somebody who's got a pretty clean rx and mib is a fool to go non med. moo and American nationals non meds are atrociously priced for somebody in relatively good health

Yeah, I guess that $100K of non-med I wrote on a 64 year old a few months ago needs to be replaced. Doesn't matter that it was also the lowest priced of all WL plans for his age. Let me change it.

You don't have a license, do you?

Rick

When you guys refer to SI.... is that just a product that is issued if they can answer the right way to "x" amount of questions?

And on non-med, are you just referring to no medical exam being done?

Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question...I've only ever done fully underwritten cases.

When you guys refer to SI.... is that just a product that is issued if they can answer the right way to "x" amount of questions?

And on non-med, are you just referring to no medical exam being done?

Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question...I've only ever done fully underwritten cases.

That is pretty much it.

That is pretty much it.

Thanks.
What are the questions like for SI for most carriers?
I have a couple folks with past medical issues that they won't qualify fully uw.
Which carriers would be a good place to look, both for product & comp? Is WL probably the most common product? Sorry for the newb questions. Thx

Thanks.
What are the questions like for SI for most carriers?
I have a couple folks with past medical issues that they won't qualify fully uw.
Which carriers would be a good place to look, both for product & comp? Is WL probably the most common product? Sorry for the newb questions. Thx

WL is the norm. However a product like Sagicor's rated (T2) is fairly liberal. Depending on the face amount FE plans are the go to siwl products. I would post a semi detailed summary of your client in the FE forum.

Back