Since Getting Away from Price Selling

Yes Encompass is Allsnake owned. However they REALLY come through on claims & their Elite plan (for home insurance) is hands down the best plan money can buy. Their flood gates were OPEN and they've shut em down the last few years & they're starting the rate game.

My retention with them from a PIF count is like 80%, however my retention from a premium standpoint is 110% (shows the rates they're taking.) Now, they're consistently higher BUT again, the Elite plan rocks.

Yes Encompass is Allsnake owned. However they REALLY come through on claims & their Elite plan (for home insurance) is hands down the best plan money can buy. Their flood gates were OPEN and they've shut em down the last few years & they're starting the rate game.

My retention with them from a PIF count is like 80%, however my retention from a premium standpoint is 110% (shows the rates they're taking.) Now, they're consistently higher BUT again, the Elite plan rocks.

You should look at Allstate's annual report. They have cut down on premium, but made MASSIVE gains in underwriting profit on home. Still losing money on auto, but huge profits on home.

Back