Single Premium Life

Assuming he can qualify for the Gold plan(if the 2 heart attacks 12 years ago is all he has wrong with him, then he should)...then for $23,800.80 he can buy a $47,000 policy. Single premium's also available on the Silver plan @ $532.70 if he doesn't qualify for the Gold plan.

That seems like such a good deal I'm surprised most don't so something like this 5,302 for a 10k benefit and final expenses are taken care of

Sent from my IPhone

Yes it is a good deal, but most FE buyers don't have a spare $24,000 laying around.:D

I wonder if a significant amount might have a spare $5302 though. Probably not but it seems like such a good deal it would be nice to offer that to the ones on the upper end of the FE income range. I would think that people who make 40k a year might have a spare 5k for a 10k bene. Of course I'm a noob and I might think wrong!!

Sent from my IPhone

I wonder if a significant amount might have a spare $5302 though. Probably not but it seems like such a good deal it would be nice to offer that to the ones on the upper end of the FE income range. I would think that people who make 40k a year might have a spare 5k for a 10k bene. Of course I'm a noob and I might think wrong!!

Sent from my IPhone

It does make good sense. I don't do a lot of FE, but from what I read on here...most FE prospects don't have that kind of money saved...but if they do that's a great idea.

Nice thank you for the advice. I should check out getting appointed with them I know my upline recommends them

Sent from my IPhone

Are they good for smokers and people who took depression meds?

Sent from my IPhone

Sent from my IPhone

You will go as broke as the average FE prospect waiting fro someone in the FE market to buy a single premium policy. They think single premium is only paying one month.

$23,884.00 buys that 61 year old $40,000 if he smokes...so not bad. Looking at the app, they appear to be ok on depression.

And good luck getting a decision at the end of the call. I stopped doing the "enhanced" call because you can't do it on speakers and they weren't giving an answer anyway.

Back