Single Premium No Surrender Charge WL?

1reason

Super Genius
Wisconsin
I'm looking for a Single Premium WL product without surrender charges (to partner with a single premium LTC hybred product).

Idea is to maximize the leverage to pass on to beneficiaries over and above what's required in the Life/LTC product, while still allowing for a surrender at any time without penalty (as the life/LTC offers).

Thanks

I'm looking for a Single Premium WL product without surrender charges

So you're looking for a insurance company who will void the expenses of underwriting and managing a policy that is 100% liquid. So that would mean that company would be willing to take investment loss at a moment's notice by pulling funds from investments that do have costs for early withdrawal and possible tax ramifications for Free? And you want a tax free death benefit at the same time?

Just want to make sure I understand what you're looking for.

I'm looking for a Single Premium WL product without surrender charges (to partner with a single premium LTC hybred product).

Idea is to maximize the leverage to pass on to beneficiaries over and above what's required in the Life/LTC product, while still allowing for a surrender at any time without penalty (as the life/LTC offers).

Thanks

You can be pretty close to liquid in year 2/3 using Assurity's single pay. Use a minimum face and do the rest as a PUA dump in. You need to notify them of this because they'll underwrite for the total and it also cuts your comp.

Plenty of carriers will offer ROP riders (like the life/ltc hybrid) on their single pays (both WL and IUL) but the leverage might not be really attractive depending on their age.

I'm looking for a Single Premium WL product without surrender charges

So you're looking for a insurance company who will void the expenses of underwriting and managing a policy that is 100% liquid. So that would mean that company would be willing to take investment loss at a moment's notice by pulling funds from investments that do have costs for early withdrawal and possible tax ramifications for Free? And you want a tax free death benefit at the same time?

Just want to make sure I understand what you're looking for.

Based on what your question appears to ask, yes.

----------

You can be pretty close to liquid in year 2/3 using Assurity's single pay. Use a minimum face and do the rest as a PUA dump in. You need to notify them of this because they'll underwrite for the total and it also cuts your comp.

Plenty of carriers will offer ROP riders (like the life/ltc hybrid) on their single pays (both WL and IUL) but the leverage might not be really attractive depending on their age.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

That's the direction I'm headed (ROP), albeit I should have added - ideally a joint survivorship (to mate with the joint Life/LTC)

Thanks

Would a Single premium Whole life product that guarantees return of principle on day one, from a company that is rated A- by AM Best work for you?

That company is SAGICOR... it has liberal underwriting and offers an Indexing option for your clients cash value build up..... And has good Chronic and Critical Illness Benefits.

Sounds like that is more what fits your request.... I have attached a product spec sheet for you to review.

Attachments

• Sagicor_FISPWL_4043.pdf
    342.1 KB · Views: 34
Would a Single premium Whole life product that guarantees return of principle on day one, from a company that is rated A- by AM Best work for you?

That company is SAGICOR... it has liberal underwriting and offers an Indexing option for your clients cash value build up..... And has good Chronic and Critical Illness Benefits.

Sounds like that is more what fits your request.... I have attached a product spec sheet for you to review.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, I can use this product.

Liberty Mutual has a single premium whole life with lifetime guaranteed return of principal.

They have a 10 minute underwriting approval process.

Google "liberty mutual estate maximizer spwl" for details.

Midland National Life has an indexed universal life product that you can waive the surrender penalties. product name is EC3

Back