Site is Finally Up! Whatcha Think?

G

I have been working on it for quite some time. I'd like some opinions from others. I am no professional, but I want to make it look as non-amateurish as possible.

My next step is to add a quote engine for med supps, but i don't know where to start on that.

Anyways, if you get a chance take a look and let me know what you think. I'd appreciate any comments/suggestions.

P.S. It has been up for only 5 days and I've already gotten one hot lead from it, just someone in a different part of the state who wandered on to it from Google.... Woo-Hoo!

Howard Insurance - Home

Thanks!

It looks very nice.

One question: Do you have permission to use the graphic of Medicare For Dummies book from Priority Health who looks to be the owner/publisher of the book?

I think it looks good! I might change the line about the client becoming part of a growing list. Maybe a growing family of clients or something more personal sounding?

Overall, I like it though! And you already got a lead!... Now if i could just stop being lazy and get mine up.

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/answers/1000/1170_1236646826720_400_289.jpg
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
1170_1236646826720_400_289.jpg

Last edited:
Good job on writing the copy. I noticed a few commas missing, but other than that it looks great. My mom's side of the family is from Broken Bow, so I like the Okie feel that the page has.

One question: Do you have permission to use the graphic of Medicare For Dummies book from Priority Health who looks to be the owner/publisher of the book?

That's a good point, I just found it on Google images. I've taken down theirs and put up my own. Thanks for pointing that out.

I think it looks good! I might change the line about the client becoming part of a growing list. Maybe a growing family of clients or something more personal sounding?

Good idea! Thanks for the suggestion, I've changed it and I think you're right, it sounds more personal that way.

The only thing I would change is to incorporate your logo into the area at the top. If you then leave the logo over on the right hand side of the page you need for the image to be in the proper format so that it does not look all blurry. Right now it looks like a scanned jpeg or something vs. a clean image that someone could read.

I have been working on it for quite some time. I'd like some opinions from others.

Hey Howard, I think it's a great start! I just wanted to ask if there was a particular strategy you had in mind for not using wordpress? One thing you could look into could be having your contact (ie phone number, address) in the top banner. Also at the bottom of each post or page, you could have a call to action, like give us a call today or something like that. The site would look great once you do get that quote engine in place.

I feel that you first need an attention grabber to give them a reason to want read the body of the copy. I would also give some thought about talking in terms of 'you' instead of 'we'.

Back