Smoking Goose

I've been shot before. It'd take more than that to keep me down.

Ain't nobody keeping the G-man down...I think it is time to inform the forum that Goosie has now officially sold 3 times more Medicare Supplements in this month alone than SAI has sold in his entire career.
Is it true? Sounds true enough. :yes:

Lol. Yeah and I told him I wanted the broad head back when he removed it. He wouldn't give it back. Effing crook! :-)

Broadhead? Oh you got shot with an arrow...I got it from a .45, wasnt able to recover the fmj though.:no:

----------

Speaking of being shot with a .45. This guy does it well, he calls it a negligent discharge, I call it being a dumbass and not knowing how to operate a 1911 while removing from a thumb drive release holster, enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYvAxLX6OzE

Lol. Yeah and I told him I wanted the broad head back when he removed it. He wouldn't give it back. Effing crook! :-)

How did you get drilled with an arrow? I have never heard of that. I had a buddy snap a limb split his head and knocked himself out of a tree stand. He was out of commission for a long time.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

How did you get drilled with an arrow? I have never heard of that. I had a buddy snap a limb split his head and knocked himself out of a tree stand. He was out of commission for a long time.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

He was caught in a drive by archery shooting :) Who says the hood is more dangerous than the sticks?

Back