So....you Have to Shread Old App's

STIBROKER

Like My post and enter the DRAWING,,,,
Texas
Man .......I have tons of old app's (before the internet) that I have to destroy.....did a search and found a drop off for $.75 a pound......one file cab I can not even pick up...4 drawers packed.....and thats in the attic.....then there are the files in my office......so.....$.75a pound is to dahamm spensive.....so...I have a fire pit in the back yard but the ash would be a killer.....so I called a pet crematorium to work a deal.....but no luck.....but turned me on to a place for $.12 a pound with a certificate of destruction....any other suggestions or anyone in the austin area with a deer lease that can have a bonfire hit me up,,,,,,,

Man .......I have tons of old app's (before the internet) that I have to destroy.....did a search and found a drop off for $.75 a pound......one file cab I can not even pick up...4 drawers packed.....and thats in the attic.....then there are the files in my office......so.....$.75a pound is to dahamm spensive.....so...I have a fire pit in the back yard but the ash would be a killer.....so I called a pet crematorium to work a deal.....but no luck.....but turned me on to a place for $.12 a pound with a certificate of destruction....any other suggestions or anyone in the austin area with a deer lease that can have a bonfire hit me up,,,,,,,

I used the local ARC. $5. a box. And the money goes to a good cause.

I believe Wino offers a free service. He will destroy all your old apps for you, even pay for shipping. He is a pal. He even pinky swore me that they were all destroyed, cross his heart.

About once a quarter here companies sponsor a free drop off for like 4-5 boxes of stuff to shred. It's usually sponsored by the some local group that wants to pass out propaganda to people. Got to think most areas have something like this.

Back