Sold a chunk of my fe biz

Jd a rough est .I know you contact your clients that send in . Out of every 10 clients that resend a lead in how many you think you sell add on too ? Also with all the screening software out there are you seeing any difference in contact rate vs 5 yrs ago ?

I don't know. I don't track stuff like that. Maybe 1 in 10 is ready to add on? That might be high?

I don't see any noticeable difference in calling people. I've used number spoofing. I've had the same cell number for 30 years. I've had the same office number for 18 years. Those are the only numbers I call from. People call me back just like always after I've called them several times. They want to know who this JD is that keeps calling them.

I don't ask other FEX agents how calling is going but there hardly ever any discussions on our chats about it being a problem. Most FEX agents call on Sat morning for Monday. Our chat is full on Sat morning with agents saying, "I set 8 appointments on Monday in less than an hour", "I set 10 appointments for Monday in about an hour and a half". Had one recently where the lady said she set 10 appointments in 20 minutes. She was concerned about no shows since it was so easy.

Back