Sons of Norway

billyb

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
I have had more and more leads living only on SS and they realize they need life insurance, but have a hard time finding the money. SofN has been very helpful with their low premiums. Yesterday I stopped by and saw a 77 year old who just couldn't pay $113.64 monthly to MOO when I quoted him a while back. Told him about a new carrier in FL who would sell him $10,000 for $71.88. He bought it. Less money for me, but would not have made a sale without it.

Just spoke with the RSM at SofN and some changes are coming soon. The membership fee will be included in the premium. No longer have to collect a separate check for $24. New application. They are also trying to make it where the agent can do the PHI when at the home. Now the HO orders the call after they receive the application. For healthy people SofN is the lowest price that I am aware of.

I have had more and more leads living only on SS and they realize they need life insurance, but have a hard time finding the money. SofN has been very helpful with their low premiums. Yesterday I stopped by and saw a 77 year old who just couldn't pay $113.64 monthly to MOO when I quoted him a while back. Told him about a new carrier in FL who would sell him $10,000 for $71.88. He bought it. Less money for me, but would not have made a sale without it.

Just spoke with the RSM at SofN and some changes are coming soon. The membership fee will be included in the premium. No longer have to collect a separate check for $24. New application. They are also trying to make it where the agent can do the PHI when at the home. Now the HO orders the call after they receive the application. For healthy people SofN is the lowest price that I am aware of.

How long did it take you to get appointed?

I'll take a greater interest when the new app comes out, you can do the PHI in the home, and I hear of more positive feed back in their agent service. Unless a company has good agent service... the premium is just a number, and means nothing to me.

Companies need to learn to service their agents... I am not there to service them... and they won't get my business. :no:

Just had my first bad experience with SofN. Wrote a couple who live on less that $1000 monthly so their budget is tight. He had COPD and an enlarged prostate. The company did not have an issue with COPD, but wanted why he took pain pills for the enlarged prostate. Had to go back and sit down with him and detail everything he told me on a sheet of paper. I thought the PHI covered that when they call. If you do write a SIWL with them write down a detailed explanation of each medication that they are prescribed.

Draw Dates and E-Apps, Oh My!

Sons of Norway

Four, No More!!

Effective today, 5/25/2021 – the EFT premium draw dates for ALL products will no longer be limited to the 1st, 8th, 15th, & 22nd of each month. You will now have the option to set the EFT premium draw date to any date between the 1st and the 28th. This gives you and your client's the freedom to choose when best to draw their monthly premium payments. Please note that this is for new applications only.

Simplifying Guaranteed Issue

In addition to the game-changing move to daily EFT draws, we're making it simpler and clearer for you to request when to issue Guaranteed Issue certificates.

Before you had to add a note to the application on when you wanted us to issue a certificate. NOW there is a selection on the e-app that asks whether you want us to, assuming in good order, draft "Immediately" or "Hold until the requested draw date".

Draw Dates and E-Apps, Oh My!

Sons of Norway

Four, No More!!

Effective today, 5/25/2021 – the EFT premium draw dates for ALL products will no longer be limited to the 1st, 8th, 15th, & 22nd of each month. You will now have the option to set the EFT premium draw date to any date between the 1st and the 28th. This gives you and your client's the freedom to choose when best to draw their monthly premium payments. Please note that this is for new applications only.

Simplifying Guaranteed Issue

In addition to the game-changing move to daily EFT draws, we're making it simpler and clearer for you to request when to issue Guaranteed Issue certificates.

Before you had to add a note to the application on when you wanted us to issue a certificate. NOW there is a selection on the e-app that asks whether you want us to, assuming in good order, draft "Immediately" or "Hold until the requested draw date".

... BUT, do they do "true" SS billing. If so, they will grow.

Latest posts

Back