South Suburbs Chicago

insurgal81

Expert
I am looking for an annuity producer preferably someone who specializes in the senior market to refer leads to who is located in and has a office in the south suburbs of Chicago. I prefer someone near the orland park/tinley park area. I focus on Medicare supplements and life insurance and a lot of my clients have IRA's and 401k's they need to roll over. There are 2 current advisors I refer business to but one has recently moved and the other one is and hour plus for my clients and it is too far of a drive. If anyone is interested or know someone who might be please PM me.
Thanks!

I am looking for an annuity producer preferably someone who specializes in the senior market to refer leads to who is located in and has a office in the south suburbs of Chicago. I prefer someone near the orland park/tinley park area. I focus on Medicare supplements and life insurance and a lot of my clients have IRA's and 401k's they need to roll over. There are 2 current advisors I refer business to but one has recently moved and the other one is and hour plus for my clients and it is too far of a drive. If anyone is interested or know someone who might be please PM me.
Thanks!

I've heard good things about these guys. Home | 360 Financial Group, LLC | Naperville, IL Financial Advisor

Thanks!

I have a LEGACY Partner in Chicago that specializing in Annuity production and other asset gathering (RIA) platforms.

Feel free to PM me or contact me from my website below.

Skipper.

Latest posts

Back