Sr. Life Agent Sets New Company Record...$74,877.72 for August!

LOL-- I had an hour long conversation yesterday with my middle school daughter about the middle school drama with girls & who gets invited where, who is jealous of who & all the new social media drama of who has the most friends or likes. I was sharing that this too shall pass as you get older & people mature & are not as shallow & petty......................well hold my beer. Now I have to have another conversation when she gets home from school to explain that I was 1000% wrong & that even 40-80 year old successful adult men still care about likes & even take time to calculate the ratio of likes to posts..................................

LOL-- I had an hour long conversation yesterday with my middle school daughter about the middle school drama with girls & who gets invited where, who is jealous of who & all the new social media drama of who has the most friends or likes. I was sharing that this too shall pass as you get older & people mature & are not as shallow & petty......................well hold my beer. Now I have to have another conversation when she gets home from school to explain that I was 1000% wrong & that even 40-80 year old successful adult men still care about likes & even take time to calculate the ratio of likes to posts..................................
I’m actually a little miffed that i didn’t make Tiki’s list.
tenor.gif

LOL-- in a complete bit of irony, I am sad I only got 4 likes of my post about there being more to life than how many likes you get on a social media post. The struggle is real for middle school girls & old insurance men

Its not about popularity. The point was to demonstrate empirically what others have been saying over and over: Greg provides no value to this forum because all he does is spam threads.

I’m actually a little miffed that i didn’t make Tiki’s list.

Indeed, at 1.3 you are well-respected!

If the Hispanic part is that he worked that market, that is a strong market for me as well. Loyal, Sticky business, larger policies, everyone in the house gets covered, strong referrals. and good food.

Yes, the Spanish market is great!

Here's a link for a direct agency for Senior Life, that focus's on the Spanish market.
Agent training, agent services all in Spanish as well Spanish leads and marketing materials that cater the Spanish niche market.

Home | Safekeeping Memorial Solutions

Last edited:
Nonsense.

But don't take my word for it...take thousands of other agents' word for it.

Here are some stats of people I see posting here a lot. Looks like some people have a very high ratio of likes to posts. That's because the community finds their contributions valuable.

You are at the bottom of the list because all you do is copy-paste your spam.

This is hard data of what the community here thinks of you.

@Life Hawk
Likes-to-Post-Ratio: 1.2

@Thedude
Likes-to-Post-Ratio: .76

@gollini52
Likes-to-Post-Ratio: .47

@rousemark
Likes-to-Post-Ratio: .39

@Baseball7
Likes-to-Post-Ratio: .37

@Todd King
Likes-to-Post-Ratio: .34

@WinoBlues
Likes-to-Post-Ratio: .29

@Rearden
Posts; 5,134
Likes-to-Post-Ratio: .23

@Newby
Likes-to-Post-Ratio: .21

You:
Likes-to-Post-Ratio: .14

Ouch.

Add daytimer to the top of your list at 1.782 and JD to the bottom at .015. The key is to join every organization on here before leaving as a career agent.

Back