Stand Alone Indemnity Plans.

I will check that out, thank you... but they do care about indemnity or at least their lawyer does.
It seems out with an aging population it is odd that it would be priced best here.

I will check that out, thank you... but they do care about indemnity or at least their lawyer does.
It seems out with an aging population it is odd that it would be priced best here.

It takes a special kind of logic, only found in the minds of insurance agents, to think that it makes sense to give a lot of cash to an insurance company just so they can give you your cash back to you if you need long-term care.

It takes a special kind of logic, only found in the minds of insurance agents, to think that it makes sense to give a lot of cash to an insurance company just so they can give you your cash back to you if you need long-term care.

We get it Scott. You harken back to the days of selling CNA LTC policies with $68 monthly premiums, recording Magnum P.I. on your betamax, and calling 900 numbers to get late night NBA score updates.

It’s 2019. Long term care planning is comprised of many different solutions today. Come be a part of it.

We get it Scott. You harken back to the days of selling CNA LTC policies with $68 monthly premiums, recording Magnum P.I. on your betamax, and calling 900 numbers to get late night NBA score updates.

It’s 2019. Long term care planning is comprised of many different solutions today. Come be a part of it.

Can anyone say, "Non Sequitur"?

Ummm, you get your cash back not only if you need ltc but also if you don’t need long term care too.

You also always want to ignore the Extension of Benefits Rider contractual component and the Inflation Protection component with all of your arguments.

Every financial advisor in the US is wrong. Scott is right.

Cue the follow up post of Scott’s blog stating *never to combine life insurance with LTC insurance. 3,2,1...

Ummm, you get your cash back not only if you need ltc but also if you don’t need long term care too.

You also always want to ignore the Extension of Benefits Rider contractual component and the Inflation Protection component with all of your arguments.

Every financial advisor in the US is wrong. Scott is right.

Cue the follow up post of Scott’s blog stating *never to combine life insurance with LTC insurance. 3,2,1...

"Ummmm" is one of the classic tells of cognitive dissonance.

Back