Standard Personal Lines Access Needed

Nick123

Hello,

I currently have a new agency (under 1 year) and I am looking to form a relationship with an agency that will allow me to act as broker to sell personal lines through them. I have superior access and noodle and want to scream as they are so slow. The bulk of my book is business insurance but every day I get more and more shots at home/auto package stuff and I hate turning it away. Progressive doesn't take homes so I have to put it to the wholesalers and waste my time. Sometimes it takes 10 days or more to get something bound with them by the time all the questions are and back and forth dashboard crap is done. Anyways, I am looking for direct access to a few of the top standard personal lines companies where I can direct quote it myself or at least get back quotes in a reasonable time frame like 1 day. I'm currently licensed in SC as my main area, NC, FL, GA, NY, and CT. If anyone is interested, lets talk off line and see if we can make it fit.
:mad:
THANKS

Last edited:
How did it go?

I received several emails from "robust characters" that need to use spell check. My tact is to connect with someone reputable locally. SAIS and the Noodle are ok as a backup and not to be a core part of your business (poor turnaround time, system issues, no sense of urgency, etc.).

Hello,

I still have not been able to find any direct access. I'm trying agent secure now. So far....they have been really GOOD! I wrote my first account with them this week, picked up the phone and called the UW handling it. SUPER NICE, walked me through everything, took 15 minutes and it was done. I am moving my other stuff as that noodly place is horrible for turn around time. Once it took over a week for someone to respond. Superior is better but not by much. I recommend Agent Secure so far.....if there are any new indendants inn NC or GA, I am looking to partner up with someone who does mostly small business risks. Hit me up!

Hello,

I still have not been able to find any direct access. I'm trying agent secure now. So far....they have been really GOOD! I wrote my first account with them this week, picked up the phone and called the UW handling it. SUPER NICE, walked me through everything, took 15 minutes and it was done. I am moving my other stuff as that noodly place is horrible for turn around time. Once it took over a week for someone to respond. Superior is better but not by much. I recommend Agent Secure so far.....if there are any new indendants inn NC or GA, I am looking to partner up with someone who does mostly small business risks. Hit me up!

Have you checked out Iroquois? With them you have binding authority.

Yes, I have already quoted and written a few accounts with them. SO far...fantastic.

Chad Kerr is the guy who helped me get set up. Super fast and very helpful.

Let him know Nick sent you.

[email protected]

Back