Stonebridge Med Supps CA

I sent that PDF to my upline. I'm waiting for their response.

Have you had the same issue with Blue Shield?

I wonder how Pam made out in her fight.

I sent that PDF to my upline. I'm waiting for their response.

Have you had the same issue with Blue Shield?

I wonder how Pam made out in her fight.

Blue Shield is rarely competitive once you get past the "new to Medicare" $15 first year discount, and that isn't applicable to Plan N. Plus one can only receive renewal commission when you move a client so their 10% isn't terribly attractive.

I have my issues with my "go-to" carrier but at least they are consistent in how they mis-interpret the law. I can deal with that. I can't deal with Stonebridge changing their rules almost on a per application basis.

It's too bad because I put through about 40 enrollments with Stonebridge in about 6 months. It's so good to be independent.

Rick

Blue Shield is rarely competitive once you get past the "new to Medicare" $15 first year discount, and that isn't applicable to Plan N. Plus one can only receive renewal commission when you move a client so their 10% isn't terribly attractive.

I have my issues with my "go-to" carrier but at least they are consistent in how they mis-interpret the law. I can deal with that. I can't deal with Stonebridge changing their rules almost on a per application basis.

It's too bad because I put through about 40 enrollments with Stonebridge in about 6 months. It's so good to be independent.

Rick

Maybe one day you'll get them straight! I sure hope so!

Back