Suckered into LibNat

Liberty National tried to recruit me as well. Not sure were they got my number but opted not to go with them (or with aflac)

If you have ever given your resume to a career seeker type, or other online site, LibNat can somehow pull your info off those sites. If you did not somehow protect your info and state that it only goes to that one company that you are applying to, the career sites share it with the likes of LibNat and what used to be UA.

If you posted your resume on careerbuilder, monster, etc and your resume is public all they do is go buy a list of resume's.

" Suckered into LibNat"

Not sure I would admit that a Liberty National Manager was so much smarter than I that he could "sucker me in" :1rolleyes:

Most of us have been suckered in the insurance business at some point in time.

I started at a Liberty National branch in MS, back in early April of this year. I literally went on one appointment with my supervisor. The rest of the time , I was pretty much on my own. I felt like I was thrown to the wolves so to speak. I had been on disability for about 7 years. My husband had left me ,so I absolutely had to go back to work and thought this would be something my body could handle. It was 6 weeks before I received my first check despite having sold many policies, they had put my commission in escrow bc the owner had gotten the wrong type of license issued. It took me , not the owner fighting with the state board to get it fixed even though it was his mess up. Then my checks started getting smaller and smaller despite me selling policy after policy. They would say, oh so n so didn't make their rep call or we didn't get their swab. They also promise recruiting bonuses that you never see. Ended up having surgery on my neck in August. The agency director called daily to check on me, but not so much as a text from the owner. He pushes his agents even on Sunday to make at least 6 presentations. They promise to pay for you to get your license which is bull. Yes they give you a discount rate but that's it. You pay for your background check. You pay for your course, you pay for your test , you pay for test. You pay for your license. The only thing I miss about Liberty National is my friendship I developed with the AD. He was awesome! Otherwise liberty is a joke.

I worked for Liberty National for 14 years during the good old debit days. Not the same company as it was then.

Back