Suggestions on Leads or Dialer List Vendors

My bad, 5-10 cents per record. Either way, that's overpaying for data.

Pretty Funny:twitchy: Lst year you said 5 - 10 cents was over paying for data. I looked at your site and thats what you charge...Here is the prices on the site now.

Affordable Marketing Lists
Great lists at great prices
cropped-iStock_000003964450Small.jpg

Skip to content

Pricing

All data is delivered in .csv format and can be uploaded into virtually any predictive dialing system. There is no charge for most filters on raw consumer data. Prices are subject to change and a nominal credit card processing fee may apply.
Standard pricing for most business and consumer records:
1,000 records for $99
4,000 records for $299
10,000 records for $425
Contact for best pricing and new customer specials!

Pretty Funny:twitchy: Lst year you said 5 - 10 cents was over paying for data. I looked at your site and thats what you charge...Here is the prices on the site now.

At 10,000 records without any discounts it's $0.0425/record which as far as I'm aware, and please someone clear this up for me if my math is wrong, is less than 5-10 cents/record. In fact, I think it's less than half of 10 cents/record, but again, I went to public schools so I've been misled before. If you go back to read the thread, the guy was talking about selling 12,500 records, apples to apples my current pricing is less than what he was selling it for. That's also assuming the data quality is the same, based on my experience and the feedback I've been getting from customers, my data is actually high quality, so best case scenario any competitor would be also providing the same quality of data, it could only be worse. Plus, I'm more friendly to work with and can help folks model the right type of list for what they're looking to sell and usually give them some tips on script development based off of my 3 years of experience running my own, albeit small, telemarketing team which has helped folks avoid wasting time reinventing the wheel.

Going back to the pricing, the poster selling the 12,500 records claims the pricing could get as low as $0.05/record with an order of one million records, my pricing is lower than that by the 10,000 mark. In fact, I've done that price on orders as small as 5,000 records.

That all being said, thank you for drawing attention to my data site :)

Very Interesting thread, GF actually gave me a little chuckle.

My advice would, depending on your needs as an agent, to go with the service who gets you the best deal over all in one place. I know that Mojo offers a decent plan, as do I at Magnalogix - Your Hosted Predictive Dialer and Virtual Call Center software solution! (which includes unlimited dialer service and data for a flat fee.)

At the end of the day though, you just want to find the system that you feel comfortable working with. My advice would be to find the actual source for the dialer service you choose and or data services you use. I know from experience as provider in the dialer service and data field, it's much harder for a provider to resell and manage accounts on a service than it is for the source of the srevice to do it. You as a marketing list/dialer user are better off dealing with the actual source of the service than to deal with the resellers in the field. It's not that resellers are bad, they just aren't direct and have to contact others in case of issues where as the source would be able to assist you on all fronts immediately.

This was just my personal advice derived from being a dialer renter, then reseller and then currently a dialer owner as well as being a data buyer, reseller and current database licensed owner. There are good folks on all levels, but the more direct you are the better off you are.

Anyone paying more than 5 cents per name on consumer or business data is getting robbed blind. For the given number above of 10,000 names purchased, you should be looking at no more than $200 and if all pulled in one shot that file should could really be pushed out at $150-200 depending on order frequency. If you were to purchase 10k records on credit and pull a couple thousand as he or she needs it, they would be looking at $200-250 depending on order frequency. If you go through a lot of names monthly, the unlimited plan at $260 for unlimited data and dialer service is where its at!

"DATA IS KING" in any industry!! For those that are well connected to others with in their industry and or their local business scene, we have reseller packages starting at $800 per 75k records (pull as you need it) all the way to an unlimited platform for those that need more than a million per month which caps out at $4k for basic consumer and business. For the "New" files (home owner, mover, business) its an additional $1k per month unlimited. If you were you pull 100k records at 1 penny and push it out to your peers at an average of 4 cents per name your making 3k per month. Move a million (cost is $4k) at an average of 2 cents and your making $16k. The key is that cost, if your direct with a licensed C and B database owner, you get that margin ability.

The point of all that is to show you all just how low you can get data if you know the business. You don't have to resell data to get 1.5-2 cents per name. Keck if your easy to deal with and order frequently, you could beat up your vendor to a penny per name on a decent volume (again as long as your easy to deal with and not overly time consuming)

For anyone wanting to learn more about data reselling as an additional source of residual income shoot me an email... [email protected]

Latest posts

Back