Superhero term

Refer to my first post.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Insurance Forums

Yeah, but Superman ain't that kind of guy.

One of his personalities is very meek and mild. Which raises the question, is his multiple personalities going to disqualify him as well? Kent isn't much like Kal-El.

Yeah, but Superman ain't that kind of guy.

One of his personalities is very meek and mild. Which raises the question, is his multiple personalities going to disqualify him as well? Kent isn't much like Kal-El.

As to what kinda guy he is. Did that wus ever close the deal with Lois?

Yea. I'm bowing out of that thread. :1wink:

Hey, I have been meaning to ask. My dog is very much dependent on me, but he isn't good with money. He always blows it on new chew toys. My cat, now she takes care of herself and doesn't have much use for me. But she did promise to take care of my dog if something happens to me. Can I make my cat the beneficiary of my life insurance with the understanding she has to take care of my dog if I die?

For you, Vol - I'm breaking out my red rubber stamp of approval. I trust your good judgement of pet character.

We both know that cat is going to be neck deep in 'nip though.

For you, Vol - I'm breaking out my red rubber stamp of approval. I trust your good judgement of pet character.

We both know that cat is going to be neck deep in 'nip though.

Awesome, you da man!

I did warn her though, no more than an ounce a week. Otherwise I'd come back to haunt her.

You realize what she is going to use your ashes for, right?

Never!

She promised me a Michael Jackson funeral. Helicopters, stopped traffic and everything. My cat wouldn't lie to me and use the money for something else, would she?

Back