Surehits Tracking Code

YouGotMyMoney, it's been awhile since you started this thread, but I was wondering if you could send me more info on the javascript tracking code you had developed.

I'm having a real hard time accurately tracking conversions from Surehits. I can track users going to the results page, but I can't track once they click on a link, so there is no one-to-one correlation between keywords and conversions.

Any more info via PM or otherwise would be much appreciated!

the sh tracking code will allow u to track which site generated a click via the custom report tab, but if u want to track keyword conversion u would need to use a analytics program like piwik

Is the piwik site down? I can't seem to see it. I wanted to know how much resources does this script use? Can someone give me feedback on how easy is it to set up and how difficult is it to set tracking goals etc.

Thanks

the sh tracking code will allow u to track which site generated a click via the custom report tab, but if u want to track keyword conversion u would need to use a analytics program like piwik

Hello, I'm really interest to buy your Surehits Tracking Code, are you still selling it? please PM me if interested. Thanks!

Back