• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Swapping Careers, Insurance to Graphic Design?

Al3x Lee

Guru
Recently, I was commissioned by @marindependent & @Markthebroker to revamp their avatars. My experience in graphic design is limited, but they were really pleased with the results. I think this might be a new career path for me, with the hard market and all. Thoughts?

insfrm.png

Hear what they had to say:

I'm so happy with my new avatar. Al3x's attention to detail is so meticulous; Every line was drawn with the precision of a neurosurgeon. Communicating with Al3x was a breeze. I threw in my two cents, and Al3x responded with a masterpiece. It's almost as if he has a Ph.D. in mind-reading. Al3x doesn't just design avatars; he crafts experiences. My avatar is so unique; it's practically an endangered species in the digital wilderness. If you want your online presence to go from zero to hero faster than a caffeinated sloth, Al3x Lee is your person. Forget about the other so-called artists; this is the Picasso of avatars, the Shakespeare of pixels, the Beethoven of bitmaps. Thank you, Al3x Lee,

What the hell is this? I gave you $2,000, and you drew a horrible rendition of my avatar with sharpie on ruled paper. You didn't even get the circle right. I think a 3 year old could have produced better work. If I don't receive a refund immediately, expect to hear from my lawyer.

Back