T/M Vs DM Leads for Medicare

yabadabadoo1026

Guru
100+ Post Club
does DM leads offer more flexibility /less compliance concern

till now have just done Medicare as cross-sells off FE and now thinking about actually making a concerted effort--------99% of what I've done has been MAPD as these generally broke Fe folks tyoically aren't good sup prospects but am contracted with some sups

maybe im over-thinking it but concern is being able to make mention of Advantage too in the course of working DM or T/M leads

Is this correct if I call a T/M lead produced by a vendor my call to them must be specific to Supplement---if they are not a supplement prospect am I non-compliant then saying I as well offer advantage plans???????? ( or is this a non-compliant pivot that everyone selling both does even though CMS is wise to it)

if I work off a list and t/m myself as above how does the conversation have to go make Advantage available as well-------I must lead with Sup and pivot on my own --guess that whats being done while that's close to the edge on compliance--or wait for them to ask do you have Advantage plans too ( which of course that generally wouldn't be asked)

on direct mail regardless of what the wording is on the Medicare mailer am I OK to mention both on the phone call without compliance worry--------ie any mention is ok since they gave permission to contact them on Medicare

if in the phone conversation its not conclusive which way they prefer until you get there for a f2 f then guessing a SOA prior to the F2F is in order

I admittedly am prob more paralyzed with this compliance BS than most

Back