Term for Marijuana recreational vape users

scmb

Expert
I have a friend that doesn’t actually smoke weed but consume it in various ways on a regular basis.

Will companies even know about it if he doesn’t disclose it? He’s 36 and in great health

I have a friend that doesn’t actually smoke weed but consume it in various ways on a regular basis.

Will companies even know about it if he doesn’t disclose it? He’s 36 and in great health

if he takes a exam....yes.....THC is THC.......no matter how it gets into the system.....
Marijuana Life Insurance

Not sure they ask about how many burrito supremes you consume on the life apps..Just teh results of excess consumption.. :yes:
cause of death....over consumption of burrito supreme's..brought on by exhilarated Purple Kush THC in the system......
It's crap like this that a 12 year old can do and apparently with Sam's approval. And this prick is a moderator?Guy that GREENSKY can't not put on ignore.

cause of death....over consumption of burrito supreme's..brought on by exhilarated Purple Kush THC in the system......
Sounds logical to me... Don't have a problem with the THC but since you get shorter as you age, I am getting close on the weight charts.. Reckon the burrito supreme would have anything to do with that?

I have heard stories of carriers giving a non-smoker rating to clients who consume marijuana instead of smoking it. I have no first-hand experience with this though. Obviously, the agent disclosed this to the carrier.

First, use a pot friendly carrier. Second, write a cover letter explaining how the THC is consumed. Then see what happens. Maybe even try two different carriers.

Latest posts

Back