Test for Trans

Just an FYI on Hep C: Liberty Bankers will take them if they are in treatment on their Standard rates (immediate benefit). I'm not sure on if they've had treatment in the past resulting in an undetectable viral count.

No, I'm not crazy (much) for quoting myself.

Another FYI: I called LB and asked about the situation whereas a client has had treatment but now has a zero viral count. You are never actually cured so a zero viral count is the best a person can hope for. The UW says that they would still be approved for the Standard rate.

We all know that Hep C is a knockout for most companies so I hope this helps you help your clients.

No, I'm not crazy (much) for quoting myself.

Another FYI: I called LB and asked about the situation whereas a client has had treatment but now has a zero viral count. You are never actually cured so a zero viral count is the best a person can hope for. The UW says that they would still be approved for the Standard rate.

We all know that Hep C is a knockout for most companies so I hope this helps you help your clients.

Also, an FYI, Americo Eagle Level and UP2 will take Hep B or C.

Still have the cumulative Drug effect on underwriting that could move it to UP3 based on their point system for RX.

I get those all the time and sometimes issued as applied and other times not. They saw something on the mib or rx check not put down

Why are they telling me to have client call emsi in notes. I thought they call to conduct interview? Thanks

Why are they telling me to have client call emsi in notes. I thought they call to conduct interview? Thanks

The person may not be answering. Also, why wait on EMSI to call, let your client call when it is good for them.

The person may not be answering. Also, why wait on EMSI to call, let your client call when it is good for them.

have one myself like that now------wrote it 3 weeks ago and told him he might get a call and I nor EMSI has been able to reach him--------sent him a letter and he still hasn't called EMSI-----------guess I can consider this one DOA---------another reason to do PHIs when in the home as folks don't answer their phone anymore, afraid its a collector or worse yet a telemarketer. Most of these folks don't even know how to set up voice mail and worse yet access mssgs that are left on a set up VM

have one myself like that now------wrote it 3 weeks ago and told him he might get a call and I nor EMSI has been able to reach him--------sent him a letter and he still hasn't called EMSI-----------guess I can consider this one DOA---------another reason to do PHIs when in the home as folks don't answer their phone anymore, afraid its a collector or worse yet a telemarketer. Most of these folks don't even know how to set up voice mail and worse yet access mssgs that are left on a set up VM

Thankfully this guy is a 15 min drive away. It amazes me when people on here claim 70-90 percent appointment rates. I am lucky to get 30 percent of people on the phone after 10 calls.

Last edited:

The phi is in a follow up status if completed it should be attached within 48 hours- underwriter.

Back