Thank You Google!

CHUMPS FROM OXFORD

Guru
5000 Post Club
I write all of my own content. Sometimes it's frustrating to see your content copied and pasted. And occasionally, that page ranks higher than your own!!!

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! See below. I have turned in six complaints so far and all have been approved. I like Google!

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we have completed processing your infringement notice. The following URLs will be removed from Google’s search results in a few hours:

Right on! Google takes that DMCA stuff very seriously, even if the site administrators don't.

I write all of my own content. Sometimes it's frustrating to see your content copied and pasted. And occasionally, that page ranks higher than your own!!!

Congrats on getting Google to dump pages ranking higher than the original. But I dont get it chumps, besides content ranking higher than your page why would you not want people scraping your blog? If you format all your articles properly people scraping your blog is a great and easy way to produce back links. Scrapers dont usually modify the content so if you are using links in your blog posts effectively, when people copy your post they will copy your back links. Just throw the source at the top or bottom of the post and I promise it will get copied also. People have been scraping my blog since I opened it and its produced a **** ton of easy links (some are no follow but w/e).

if they strip the links then yeah its good to know you can take action

Chumps, I am really sorry I copied your sites. I just start reading and before I realize it, my fingers are copying and pasting. I get so worked up over your stuff, I even leave in your name and links back to your site.

I hope you will at least have the decency to send those GA leads to me so I can make a few bucks off them.

Back