The 12,757 Members, "This Site is a Sellout"

Jim,

The appointment setting company we are using is qualifiedmarketing.com We have been burned multiple times by companies and like the fact that they only charge us after we have gone on the appointment. First company that we have found that will do it this way. They also send us a recording of the call with the decision maker so we can listen to it before we go on the appointment.

Not sure if they call into your area. Worth a call to see anyway. Let me know how else I can help.

Bradley

Thanks for sharing - but this seems to be out of the discussion. What kind of appointments and what kind of success? Try to PM me with that info.

Now AL#3 is trying to convince us that Liberal Dems are more charitable givers than Republicans? Ha! Give me a break!

Tell me Mr. Burke, how much did YOU donate to the charity of your choice in the name of this venue? And you probably have more money than 90% of the members of this venue.

Yeah, that's what I thought.

Big hat... no cattle.

Al3

Tell me Mr. Burke, how much did YOU donate to the charity of your choice in the name of this venue? And you probably have more money than 90% of the members of this venue.

Yeah, that's what I thought.

Big hat... no cattle.

Al3

In the name of this venue? I have no idea what you're talking about.

I can assure you Al, I have been a giver for a LONG time and I don't do it for show or to impress far Left Wack-a-Doos such as yourself.

Al, you have shown your colors many times. YOU are NOT concerned with others. You are constantly wanting to separate people into groups (black/white, southern/northern, democrat/republican, rich/poor, educated/non-educated)
Anyone who is not in YOUR group in any category is to be loathed and considered a bad person.

"You are one sick puppy."
"You are a hate monger."

In keeping with the list-owner's new paradigm of not making direct ad hominem attacks on individual agents I've asked him to delete Newby's post.

I gave the list owner my word that I would no longer engage in what you folks term as "name calling" and as such I don't want it done to me either. Sam told me to inform him of such incidents, so I do.

If Newby does not wish to comply, he can take it up with the list owner. Perhaps he will be suspended... or banned.

Al

One way to stop all this bullshit is to require certain people to have each and every post approved by a moderator. In keeping with paying for services, these "bad" posters should be charged a per-post fee.

Just a thought.

And all of you who disagree with me are all child molesters.

Rick

New sig line Rick? Hats off to you for coming up with an idea to start an association to help insurance agents. No one has ever thought of that before.

Do you think you can help Al?

"You are one sick puppy."
"You are a hate monger."

In keeping with the list-owner's new paradigm of not making direct ad hominem attacks on individual agents I've asked him to delete Newby's post.

I gave the list owner my word that I would no longer engage in what you folks term as "name calling" and as such I don't want it done to me either. Sam told me to inform him of such incidents, so I do.

If Newby does not wish to comply, he can take it up with the list owner. Perhaps he will be suspended... or banned.

Al

Al, you forgot "far left Wack-a-Doos." That's not complimentary either. Hope this is helpful. YMMV

It just dawned on me that if this site is a sellout, what about Chump's Assn. with (at last count) 50,127 members?

Rick
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
New sig line Rick? Hats off to you for coming up with an idea to start an association to help insurance agents. No one has ever thought of that before.

Do you think you can help Al?

It's an association for insurance agents. Do you think that answers your question?

Rick

Last edited:
It's an association for insurance agents. Do you think that answers your question?

Rick

Hmmm. Perhaps ... just perhaps ... the old saying is true... those who can sell... sell. Those who can't... teach how to sell... or they start associations?

Just a thought. YMMV.

Al

Last edited by a moderator:
Back