The Amber Scherloz Thread

How Many Insurance Options?

Employees should at least have some options on the kind of health insurance that they prefer to have. How many insurance options should be given to an employee? What type of health insurance should it be?

Average Insurance Agent Salary

As I've known the average salary of an insurance agent is $61,000 per year. Do you think it is something to look forward to in entering this kind of career? Share your points here.

Re: Average Insurance Agent Salary

There is no salary in this business. Insurance agents work on commission. You pay yourself what you think you are worth. If you work hard every day all day long you can make hundreds of thousands of dollars.

You weren't supposed to tell everyone that you and I have kids.

Rick, is there something you would like to tell us about your relationship with Chumps?

As I've known the average salary of an insurance agent is $61,000 per year. Do you think it is something to look forward to in entering this kind of career? Share your points here.

That's probably the average " revenue" that an agent brings in.

Not take home salary.

Optimism

Being an insurance agent or broker, optimism is an important trait to develop. This field needs people who are optimistic in order to handle any possible situation. There are times when we get declined and it is very frustrating or even discouraging.

Share some experience that made you realized how important optimism is in doing our tasks.

Why would you ever shoot for average? That's where you'll remain or end up if you do.

And Rick, now I'm jealous, I though you were my boy toy!!!

When to Stop?

In selling an insurance to a certain person, when can we know that it is time to stop convincing the person? What are the signs that will give us a hint that the person is not interested?

Back