The Benefit Coordinators

Someone correct me if I am wrong?Yes they are in the fed market of life and annuities, I believe in life they put you on a 65% percent contract. They do offer a preset apptment program at 30.00 an appointment. You don't have to their appointments.

Commission level is wrong and they no longer have the appointment program. I set up seminars on benefits to get appointments.

Thanks for the information Peter. What else can you tell me about them. Are they a good company to work for? How good is their training?

Thanks for the information Peter. What else can you tell me about them. Are they a good company to work for? How good is their training?

Thier training is 2 part...They have an online training program and a certification test you must pass before you can move on to selling. Once you have passed that in my case John Sanders the owner flew out and then spent 2 days with me showing me how to knock on doors kinda...

When I got involved what drew me in was the $30 preset appointments, that has fallen by the wayside but I personally am in the process of hiring an appointment setter. What I've been doing is introducing myself to federal agencies working in to see the training officer or whatever they have and offering a 1 hour lunch and learn on 1 subject..ie FEGLI, TSP, Pension etc with a question answer period afterwards...Its worked ok I've done a a VA Fire Dept and the Police Dept by focusing on special provisions...I'm working with a TSA contact to do the same type of thing for every airport in Maine (that one got bumped upstairs so it may be dead) as well as the Postal market...

It has not been a quick deal for me but it works okay as I work my 403(b) market and am transitioning into this market and the Benefit Coordinators and I are trying to get in with the state business as well.

How do they differ fr other company also trying to target that market? How does their product and service stand out and is it advisable for someone new to do this? Can a newbie be trained this way? Also can you share what commission is?

How do they differ fr other company also trying to target that market? How does their product and service stand out and is it advisable for someone new to do this? Can a newbie be trained this way? Also can you share what commission is?

Its an agency offering múltiple compañías and products and they own thier tpa.

Back