The Professionals' Forum in Nashville, TN | February 15-17th, 2023

DHK

RFC®, ChFC®, CLU®
5000 Post Club
I'm THRILLED to have had a small part in putting this together!

As Tom Hegna posted:
Start planning for next year! Events like this with The Professionals' Forum offer some amazing opportunities.

I'll be presenting virtually, but I encourage you to attend if you can.

Learn more and register at https://www.theprofessionalsforum.com/

301815357_5104339496342386_2688615483201973601_n.jpg

That's... who it's for.

But it's not for recruiting (or even selling of stuff from the stage by the presenters), only the professional development of producers.

But what is the track record of the people presenting this information?

I don’t recognize any of those names they must not be in the simplified issue market.

Nope. Not in simplified issue at all. Well, maybe Cody Askins of 8% Nation, but he primarily focuses on final expense and mortgage protection.

Jim Ruta ran an agency in Canada of over 200 agents. He is a coach to successful agents including Van Mueller.

Van Mueller... is probably the #1 agent in the country doing between 800 - 1100 pieces of business each year.

Tom Love heads up The Breakaway League and he is the one organizing this event. TBL does over $10 million a year in premiums.

David McKnight is the author of The Power of Zero books and "The Tax Train is Coming" documentary.

Turner Thompson is a top producer and has over 50 years of experience and is just a wonderful speaker.

You never heard of Tom Hegna? PBS Author and presenter on Don't Worry, Retire Happy?

Mary Jo Irmen wrote "Life without the Bank" and is also a top producer.

If you want to learn more about them, I did webinars with most of them:

Jim Ruta, Tom Love, and Van Mueller:

Tom Love and John Ocweija (top MassMutual producer and founder of Wealth Building Cornerstones):

Jim Ruta How to Be More Authoritative:

David McKnight and The Power of Zero:

Tom Hegna can show you how to help your clients become millionaires:

Back