These kind of guys really p..ss me off

The top guy for many years with Ohio National got canned several years back for doing some unethical stuff.
I'm guessing that companies don't like the negative press, so they just can them quietly, rather than take it to them hard publicly. He moved to Lafayette and is the top guy there now, is my understanding (from a Lafayette rep).

The top guy for many years with Ohio National got canned several years back for doing some unethical stuff.
I'm guessing that companies don't like the negative press, so they just can them quietly, rather than take it to them hard publicly. He moved to Lafayette and is the top guy there now, is my understanding (from a Lafayette rep).
Unethical is not always the same as illegal. When agents break the law they should be reported to the BOI and never get their license back. Then the legal system can do its thing. This guy did this for over 5 years and defrauded for over $1.5 M. He will never pay his victims back, nor surrender his ill gotten gains.

Unethical is not always the same as illegal. When agents break the law they should be reported to the BOI and never get their license back. Then the legal system can do its thing. This guy did this for over 5 years and defrauded for over $1.5 M. He will never pay his victims back, nor surrender his ill gotten gains.
I agree, they should always be turned in. This guy should have also, imo.

Back