• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

This bipolar stuff is driving me nuts!

Reminds me of this guy I met with several years ago. He had eyes like Charles Manson. Told me he'd been turned down by several companies. I asked, "What are you being treated for?" "Bipolar disorder and paranoid schizophrenia with violent tendencies." Just then I realized he was sitting between me and the door.
:swoon::)

Reminds me of this guy I met with several years ago. He had eyes like Charles Manson. Told me he'd been turned down by several companies. I asked, "What are you being treated for?" "Bipolar disorder and paranoid schizophrenia with violent tendencies." Just then I realized he was sitting between me and the door.

And then he asked, "Why won't they give me insurance?" Hmm... not sure!?!

You should have just told him....The ones that turned you down just weren't sure which one of you to insure! :D

Back