Tips From Top Producers To Combat Coronavirus Objections

Say what? If the LOVED you, why did they let you go? :skeptical:

It's an old joke line from the 70's I think. I remember seeing it printed on t-shirts for sale on the boardwalk at the Jersey Shore:

"If you love something let it go.
If it doesn't come back,
hunt it down and kill it!"
You may not be following along as I know you were under the weather for a few days there, but I have six or seven folks blocked here on the forum, for the sake of peace and comity; and I understand that they can't stop talking about me and quoting me and in general pining away for me to "come back" lol

But, seriously, it was just a just joke. I figured it was a common reference that others would quickly get, but maybe it was a 1970's Jersey thing and not nation wide?

It's an old joke line from the 70's I think. I remember seeing it printed on t-shirts for sale on the boardwalk at the Jersey Shore:

"If you love something let it go.
If it doesn't come back,
hunt it down and kill it!"
You may not be following along as I know you were under the weather for a few days there, but I have six or seven folks blocked here on the forum, for the sake of peace and comity; and I understand that they can't stop talking about me and quoting me and in general pining away for me to "come back" lol

But, seriously, it was just a just joke. I figured it was a common reference that others would quickly get, but maybe it was a 1970's Jersey thing and not nation wide?
Jersey is a cow! Didn't know they made T-shirts or had a boardwalk..

Back