Tips on Cold Prospecting

KazeTBW

Hey guys, currently a 3 year annuity agent that works with a firm that supplies leads. I'm looking to expand and start sourcing my own clients but right now unfortunately have more time than money to dump into marketing and I've never done any cold prospecting on my own. Im looking for advice from some of you veterans on the best ways to go about cold prospecting be it calling or knocking, any scripts you have that work... basically anything thats has worked for you in terms of cold prospecting. Thanks!

Dude posted this at 7:17 PM Monday and was last seen at 7:18 PM monday. This the second one of these clowns who starts a "help me" thread and then disappears.

If he or she ever posts to this thread again, I'll edit out the "clowns."

Let's wait and see.

No... leave it in. It's been 2 days and they can't even bother to hit 'like'?

Or a Thank You?

What I would've done for this kind of interaction back 12 years ago... and to have VIDEO training these days... for FREE on YouTube... with just some links to the good stuff... could've shaved YEARS off of my learning curve.

But I always take the "new person needs help" post bait.

Maybe I should post a consultation link fee of $50 to get my posting when they can't be bothered to use the search function?

"Skin in the game" and all that.

Back