Top 3 "Must Haves" in a Lead Management System?

This is def one of the biggest things

In my talks with many CRMs like Suger
they are not capable of receiving leads from vendors real time

Only allow to upload excel sheets and filled form on website
just such a waste and I cant even consider them

I am currently using Radius bob and love a lot of the features
but doesn't work perfectly and just does not have the feel I like

I am probably going with agent cubed in the future
has the feel and flow I am looking for and love the charts

but is missing some of the features I like about Radius bob
Like being able to upload documents and drip email

I wish I could combine the 2 for the perfect CRM

Thanks everyone for your input... All the above are already in the system. Simple is the basis of the program, however, the background algorithms are extremely complex so the agent/staff don't have to think about what to do next.

Real time leads come from the Lead companies system, they just forward direct to accounts just like they send direct to your email. It is really dependent upon the lead company with how "real time" they are.

Sounds like the top 5 are already in there. If anyone gets an AH-HA moment that might make their lives simpler please let me know.

Integration into quoting systems is a nightmare simply for the fact that the insurance company needs to be responsible for the quote not a CRM. Although after 4 years I now have all the top 10 insurance companies rating formulas in U.S. Also personal relationships with about 20 dept of insurance reps so if a new policy comes out I get sent all the correct rating formula filings....

Thanks everyone for your input... All the above are already in the system. Simple is the basis of the program, however, the background algorithms are extremely complex so the agent/staff don't have to think about what to do next.

Real time leads come from the Lead companies system, they just forward direct to accounts just like they send direct to your email. It is really dependent upon the lead company with how "real time" they are.

Sounds like the top 5 are already in there. If anyone gets an AH-HA moment that might make their lives simpler please let me know.

Integration into quoting systems is a nightmare simply for the fact that the insurance company needs to be responsible for the quote not a CRM. Although after 4 years I now have all the top 10 insurance companies rating formulas in U.S. Also personal relationships with about 20 dept of insurance reps so if a new policy comes out I get sent all the correct rating formula filings....

Well I truly look forward to trying it. How long?

Well I truly look forward to trying it. How long?

To many variables to say when it would be available to IA market. Most likely mid 2015. Wish it could be sooner, but we are making sure this is perfect.

Back