Top FMO recommendations

MAPDslinger

Expert
We have a team of agents who have sold 30,000 MAPD's in 2022. We're looking to find an FMO to work with. If you have any recommendations, I'd love to hear them.

An FMO that helps with the cost of leads would be helpful, as that will be our largest expense.

I use JSA out of green bay Wisconsin and they have been awesome to work with.

They have great technology with a connecture enrollment platform, med sup rater, trips and more.

They also comp lead costs. I think they helped with about 35-50k of lead costs for us in the last year or so.

Let me know if you want an intro and I can get you in touch with a rep.

We have a team of agents who have sold 30,000 MAPD's in 2022. We're looking to find an FMO to work with. If you have any recommendations, I'd love to hear them.

An FMO that helps with the cost of leads would be helpful, as that will be our largest expense.

So I assume your agents sell on the phone ? What type leads your looking for ?I’m curious if your doing that type vol why do you need an fmo ? Why would you not contract direct to carrier and get the whole overide and marketing money from the carrier ? There’s very few fmo’s doing 30 k mapd a yr .

So I assume your agents sell on the phone ? What type leads your looking for ?I’m curious if your doing that type vol why do you need an fmo ? Why would you not contract direct to carrier and get the whole overide and marketing money from the carrier ? There’s very few fmo’s doing 30 k mapd a yr .

Yes all over the phone, primarily direct inbound phone leads. We have a really solid sales team. It seemed like partnering with an FMO would help reduce our cost for leads, we found an FMO that claims they will pay 50% of our lead cost so that seems like a good idea to take advantage of.

I know little about starting a brokerage so we’re digging into that right now, I thought this forum might be a good place to get some insight from others who have started their own. If we were to contract directly with the carrier, would that end up paying us much more so that it might outweigh the benefits of working with an FMO?

Yes all over the phone, primarily direct inbound phone leads. We have a really solid sales team. It seemed like partnering with an FMO would help reduce our cost for leads, we found an FMO that claims they will pay 50% of our lead cost so that seems like a good idea to take advantage of.

I know little about starting a brokerage so we’re digging into that right now, I thought this forum might be a good place to get some insight from others who have started their own. If we were to contract directly with the carrier, would that end up paying us much more so that it might outweigh the benefits of working with an FMO?

What type overide from fmo you getting ? Based on that massive vol you should be getting $200 an app min overide and $8 a month on back end renewals . The problem with mapd telesales is the persistency hell . I’ve seen or heard of no 100% telesales shop keeping more than 70% first yr on books . I replace 5-8 telesales apps a week . It’s so easy . As far as marketing money . Again the problem is persistency. If you were doing that face to face with 85% persistency between the fmo and carrier I’d say say getting $2.5 mil a yr in marketing money very doable . That’s not even $100 an app . Again all this depends on persistency.

Latest posts

Back