Transamerica Producers in California

You used the term "contracts" not "applications." A contract is what you sign with a company to be appointed. An application is what a prospect signs to apply for insurance.

I guess I should really be a mind reader.

Rick

Everyone should deal with AGLA and their monster 38 page application.. Plus they keep adding supporting forms like the new Beneficiary verification that take it up to around 45 pages.. When you print one from the website, it is hard to find a stapler that will staple the thing together. Plus if you write a UL, you have to submit a 14 page illustration so you are getting to the point where you need a USPS flat rate box just to mail in one application. Don't deal with Transamerica but I don't think they could be that bad. :no:

Last edited:
Everyone should deal with AGLA and their monster 38 page application.. Plus they keep adding supporting forms like the new Beneficiary verification that take it up to around 45 pages.. When you print one from the website, it is hard to find a stapler that will staple the thing together. Plus if you write a UL, you have to submit a 14 page illustration so you are getting to the point where you need a USPS flat rate box just to mail in one application. Don't deal with Transamerica but I don't think they could be that bad. :no:

The illustration is only 14 pages....I guess they need to make up for it with the longer app.

To the OP you want a couple of copies of all the forms for the times you run into needing them. Typically you will be dealing with the App, Hippa forms, replacement forms and eft forms if seperate (I aplogize as I do not write them and am doing it off the top of my head). You should have your upline send you a sample completed app so you know just what forms to use everyday.

The illustration is only 14 pages....I guess they need to make up for it with the longer app.

To the OP you want a couple of copies of all the forms for the times you run into needing them. Typically you will be dealing with the App, Hippa forms, replacement forms and eft forms if seperate (I aplogize as I do not write them and am doing it off the top of my head). You should have your upline send you a sample completed app so you know just what forms to use everyday.

I prefer sample apps be completed with client signature, bank draft forms, first check and my agent number on it.. :twitchy:

Rousemark. I almost feel shocked lol I had no idea the apps were that long. I thought maybe the program was giving me extra forms :(. Still excited about writing them though:yes:

ACI's Med Supp app has gotten to 15 pages with the fax cover sheet and I have to try several times to get the staples through. The longest apps I've done were 20 plus pages on annuities. I can't imagine doing a 45 page app...I'd have to give my hand a rest 1/2 way through.

----------

You used the term "contracts" not "applications." A contract is what you sign with a company to be appointed. An application is what a prospect signs to apply for insurance.

I guess I should really be a mind reader.

Rick

And if issued, the application becomes a contract(policy).:yes:

Back