Travelers Slashing Commission 15 to 12

Check out the ppa bonus on the front page of agent exchange. All you have to do is not order mvrs and complete like 40% of the ones you do order and you get 15%. I've never not gotten 15%, so you're doing something wrong if you're at 10%.

This is OLD news.

Progressive only pays 10%.

Guess you would rather have 0% then 12%?

You need 55% conversion to get 15%.

All you have to do is have more written auto premium than the previous year and the 5% is paid monthly. I'm still on accelerated commission for 2 more months but I'd take Erie's lower renewal over not selling the policy without them.

In 2014, a 5 percent bonus will be paid by achieving premium maintenance.
● Premium maintenance is achieved when 2013 total PPA direct written premium meets or exceeds 2012 PPA direct written premium.

Get ready for lower commissions over the entire industry.

Farmers had a nasty rumor that got SQUASHED by corporate and even destroyed a company sponsored forum in literally minutes after being shared that we are getting commissions sliced in HALF with our new home owners product.

I hear Allstates commissions are going to get sliced and diced as well next year.

The large nationals will continue this trend. Our regionals already get most of our business & we are thinking of rolling everything to regionals. They're more committed to the agents then the large nationals & in 20 years I gurantee we'll be squeezed out entirely by them.

----------

Get ready for lower commissions over the entire industry.

Farmers had a nasty rumor that got SQUASHED by corporate and even destroyed a company sponsored forum in literally minutes after being shared that we are getting commissions sliced in HALF with our new home owners product.

I hear Allstates commissions are going to get sliced and diced as well next year.

You better see the writing on the wall & open an Indy before its too late.

The large nationals will continue this trend. Our regionals already get most of our business & we are thinking of rolling everything to regionals. They're more committed to the agents then the large nationals & in 20 years I gurantee we'll be squeezed out entirely by them. ---------- You better see the writing on the wall & open an Indy before its too late.
Out of that group of carriers you mentioned before, who do you like working with the best?

Last edited:
Back