Trump: ‘We Must Fight Them’

nylife11023

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
‘We Must Fight Them’: Trump Goes After Conservatives of Freedom Caucus

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/30/us/politics/freedom-caucus-donald-trump.html

Trump: ‘We must fight’ hard-line conservative Freedom Caucus in 2018 midterm elections

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powe...489b735b3a3_story.html?utm_term=.804065cd9d1a

Hahahahahaha.

There is no shortage of Freedom Caucus supporting guys here... and man did you dudes get played by Dumb-A$$ or what?

I'll bet that Mr. Barney and Mr. FexQ have a lot of butt-hurt this morning!

You do know where this is going, don't you. Your far-right agenda is basically going into the toilet with a long and loud flush!

For better or worse, Dumb-A$$ wants to get things done... and he can't do it with you and your "Caucus of No" so he will trash all of you and reach out to moderate Dems by moderating his (your) agenda... (and perhaps helping some of these mod dems defeat conservatives in their districts in the midterms) leaving you guys to twist slowly in the wind.

I'll bet Mr. Barney would like to have his $50 donation to the Dumb-A$$ for President campaign back!! (CONTRIBUTIONS FOR DONALD J. TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT, INC.)

‘We Must Fight Them’: Trump Goes After Conservatives of Freedom Caucus

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/30/us/politics/freedom-caucus-donald-trump.html

Trump: ‘We must fight’ hard-line conservative Freedom Caucus in 2018 midterm elections

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powe...489b735b3a3_story.html?utm_term=.804065cd9d1a

Hahahahahaha.

There is no shortage of Freedom Caucus supporting guys here... and man did you dudes get played by Dumb-A$$ or what?

I'll bet that Mr. Barney and Mr. FexQ have a lot of butt-hurt this morning!

You do know where this is going, don't you. Your far-right agenda is basically going into the toilet with a long and loud flush!

For better or worse, Dumb-A$$ wants to get things done... and he can't do it with you and your "Caucus of No" so he will trash all of you and reach out to moderate Dems by moderating his (your) agenda... (and perhaps helping some of these mod dems defeat conservatives in their districts in the midterms) leaving you guys to twist slowly in the wind.

I'll bet Mr. Barney would like to have his $50 donation to the Dumb-A$$ for President campaign back!! (CONTRIBUTIONS FOR DONALD J. TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT, INC.)

I'm not sure the Libertarians ever really trusted Trump anyway. And now that he's let the crazy neo-cons who are aching for war with Russia take over foreign & national security policy in his administration, its official...Trump is just another Republican tool.

I expect he'll just keep kicking the healthcare crisis can down the street until his successor has to deal with it. He's like every other Republican politician when forced to stand by his principles - he folds like a the cheap suit most Republicans wore in their prior careers as used car dealers.

Rand Paul is already rightly tired of him.

Was that before or after the game of golf?

Just because he played a game of golf with Trump, doesn't mean he cares for him much. Probably just showed up for the complimentary drinks at Trump's country club bar. Or maybe because Trump sucks at golf and Rand was looking for an easy win on the greens.

Just because he played a game of golf with Trump, doesn't mean he cares for him much. Probably just showed up for the complimentary drinks at Trump's country club bar. Or maybe because Trump sucks at golf and Rand was looking for an easy win on the greens.

No, what it means is they are talking, negotiating. You never saw Rand Paul playing gold with Barry.

Trump is not a strong ideologue. He's looking to make a deal, a smart deal, a good deal, the right deal.

----------

Or maybe because Trump sucks at golf...

And you know this how?

No, what it means is they are talking, negotiating. You never saw Rand Paul playing gold with Barry.

Trump is not a strong ideologue. He's looking to make a deal, a smart deal, a good deal, the right deal.

----------

And you know this how?

Relax Bob Barney, I'm still greatly relieved that he's president and not the pantsuits witch. I'm just a little disappointed that he caved to the War Hawks by sacking his right-hand man Bannon. I was really hoping he was going to be different and put an end to the US-as-World's-Policeman policy.

Relax Bob Barney, I'm still greatly relieved that he's president and not the pantsuits witch. I'm just a little disappointed that he caved to the War Hawks by sacking his right-hand man Bannon. I was really hoping he was going to be different and put an end to the US-as-World's-Policeman policy.

Here in lies Trump's political axiom. Bannon represents the nationalist populism that attracted left leaning blue collar workers that want good union jobs. Trump does appear to be moving toward the establishment republican cadre that runs D.C. and has typically thrown these types under the bus.

But to be fair, Brannon's version of politics has failed to date. No healthcare legislation and no Muslim ban. These blue collar types want less immigration, good blue collar jobs and better more affordable healthcare. So far they have gotten squadoosh.

Bannon represents the nationalist populism that attracted left leaning blue collar workers that want good union jobs. Trump does appear to be moving toward the establishment republican cadre that runs D.C. and has typically thrown these types under the bus.

Bannon will continue to go by the wayside. Trump is finding and creating his own inner circle now- including family or course- but also experienced types who he has seen in action enough to form his own opinion. Problem with Bannon and Flynn and Manaforte types is that they were insiders but more the rasputin type of insiders. He will continue to move beyond that. In fact he is and will continue to replace a number of people who are doing a good job but will be replaced simply because he is beginning to learn his way around and is also attracting some better people. Yeh. the lefty media will cry that he and his staff are in chaos but he will just say fluck-em. He replaced campaign managers twice along the way and it was not pretty but he did what needed to be done and now he is president and hillary is not.

Full disclosure: Never liked Flynn as I said, and I never liked Bannon so that enters into my thinking - but probably Trump's too.

Bannon will continue to go by the wayside. Trump is finding and creating his own inner circle now- including family or course- but also experienced types who he has seen in action enough to form his own opinion. Problem with Bannon and Flynn and Manaforte types is that they were insiders but more the rasputin type of insiders. He will continue to move beyond that. In fact he is and will continue to replace a number of people who are doing a good job but will be replaced simply because he is beginning to learn his way around and is also attracting some better people. Yeh. the lefty media will cry that he and his staff are in chaos but he will just say fluck-em. He replaced campaign managers twice along the way and it was not pretty but he did what needed to be done and now he is president and hillary is not.

Full disclosure: Never liked Flynn as I said, and I never liked Bannon so that enters into my thinking - but probably Trump's too.

Ok. Hey, Bannon represents a dangerous and radical faction, he needs to go. The axiom Teump faces is losing the political capital of the highly active alt right. Remember the frog meme?

These types are anti Semitic and will turn on Trump if he chooses Kushner, whom is regarded as a "cuck ", over Bannon. I suggest you mosey over to breitbart for an update on the war report. You may regard Kevin McCarthy as better, but they don't.

Additionally these types aren't W republicans they are very much interested in isolationism and protectionism.

But, it's fine I'm sure.

Back