Biden is 76 and Trump is 72

walthamny

Guru
100+ Post Club
So being an insane life insurance guy, I was thinking to my self what are the chances of something going wrong with either one of them in the last year of the election. I mean if this were a company with a CEO and president at that age, it would be a concern Without adding politics into this, if you look at both of their health histories, they both should not see 90. Back to work now, it is Friday afternoon. Anyone else think about these things?

So being an insane life insurance guy, I was thinking to my self what are the chances of something going wrong with either one of them in the last year of the election. I mean if this were a company with a CEO and president at that age, it would be a concern Without adding politics into this, if you look at both of their health histories, they both should not see 90. Back to work now, it is Friday afternoon. Anyone else think about these things?
I think they’ll both live long enough to continue in office. I just worry about crotchety testosterone deficient old guys being in charge. Could be comical at White House press conferences, though!
tenor.gif

Back