Trying to Find those Free Rx Cards

The program I use gets the client their rx on the following schedule:

1-3 meds is $30 a month
4-7 meds is $40 a month
8+ meds is $50 a month.

For me, its better than the discount card option because there are no surprises on the part of the client. The other neat thing is that they are all brand name drugs as well. I've never seen a senior not qualify either.

The program I use gets the client their rx on the following schedule:

1-3 meds is $30 a month
4-7 meds is $40 a month
8+ meds is $50 a month.

For me, its better than the discount card option because there are no surprises on the part of the client. The other neat thing is that they are all brand name drugs as well. I've never seen a senior not qualify either.

This is a free discount Rx card???

No, its not a discount card.

For example, my client is taking Crestor, Lantus and Advair. They are paying over $100 a month out of pocket (copays, deductibles etc etc) This company will get all three of them direct from the manufacturer shipped to the client for $30 a month.

If they are getting them 4-7 meds per month then they charge $40 a month and more than 8 meds its $50 a month.

Thats why its better than a discount card. They get the meds they want/need, shipped directly to them at a fraction of the original cost.

"Justin":

Your "Doctor is in" gimmick plagiarizes a member's.

I know it's a free country and forum, but it would be great if you came up with something original.

Nothing against you---you seem like a great guy.

I use ScriptSave as a prospecting tool. Its a discount card accepted at most major pharmacies (Walgrees, WM, CVS, etc). The discounts are really good too. On some RXs you can save a bundle.

Its free and seniors love it.

Caveat, not an agent

This post goes back to 2013.

Is anyone currently using the ScriptSave WellRX discount card with their clients? Comments about it?
And a response for agents that are curious, does it pay any commissions to agents?

Back