Trying to Find those Free Rx Cards

I want to share a weird story. I have MS and take a drug call Avonex. Which is a weekly shot that cost about $1000 a month if I dont have insurance. But I learn that if I dont have insurance and I make under so much money, the drug company will just give it to me for $10 bucks. 800-456-2255 if case you need their number.

The drug companies have kinds of deals if you reach out to them and are low income or no insurance.

Their system is a bit more involved with that and they deal with all drug manufacturers for the client. So rather than have the client going direct they go through them. They are kind of like a broker for prescription assistance programs.......this guy with Enbrel had a part d plan as well.

Last edited:
Then why is there an OPPORTUNITY link? I don't use consumer sites that are combo recruiting.

I use Scrips4less.....they pay at least $1.00 per script filled.

1,000 cards costs $34.95 and one side has your personal business card on it (if you choose). Good marketing tool.

Email me or PM me if you want more info.

I use Scrips4less.....they pay at least $1.00 per script filled.

1,000 cards costs $34.95 and one side has your personal business card on it (if you choose). Good marketing tool.

Email me or PM me if you want more info.

Scrips4less is nice for a price of $1/script to the agent. However, they are almost double the prices than rxCut on most generics.

EX: PANTOPRAZOLE SODIUM EC TAB 20 MG (Protonix for acid reflux). Scrips4less mail order price is $56.85 for 90 tablets. RxCut price is $29.27 at any grocery store pharmacy (WalMart or Kroger)

We use the price savings for additional monies towards FE premium. Scrips4less does not offer the average $30/mo we save our clients using rxCut.

Back