Twist in Obamacare Scotus Decision

This issue of "standing" has come up before. It must not be too much of a problem, or the case wouldn't still be before the court. We'll see what happens.

The decision has been made and will be announced June 15th, the briefs are being put together this week.

The decision has been made and will be announced June 15th, the briefs are being put together this week.

Thanks for that info Blue Diamond. Looks like Obama's Chicago-style threats were successful and HC.gov subsidies stay put, until the ACA crashes on its own.

I have a feeling that when Obama criticized the Supreme court he shot himself in the foot. Mark it down the Law Will be overturned. I'm confident!

I have a feeling that when Obama criticized the Supreme court he shot himself in the foot. Mark it down the Law Will be overturned. I'm confident!
This will be political theater however it breaks ,the peanut galleries on both the left and right will weigh in with the same drivel from the same partisan sources. Meanwhile serious accounting truths like over treatment for financial gain by every type of medical provider will go on and on. Any real reforms like extending scope of practices of PA NP pharmacists allowing medical tourism, end of life care, telemedicine, digital medicine etc.etc. will be opposed by crony capitalistson the right and control freak do GOOlders on the left GOOD LUCK!!

This will be political theater however it breaks ,the peanut galleries on both the left and right will weigh in with the same drivel from the same partisan sources. Meanwhile serious accounting truths like over treatment for financial gain by every type of medical provider will go on and on. Any real reforms like extending scope of practices of PA NP pharmacists allowing medical tourism, end of life care, telemedicine, digital medicine etc.etc. will be opposed by crony capitalistson the right and control freak do GOOlders on the left GOOD LUCK!!

GREED and SELFISHNESS is running amuck indeed! The physicians do an MRI on my 96 year-old Dad to check the spread of his prostate cancer. Somehow they find that he has a spot on a lung and want to do exploratory surgery. I told him that it could have been there for 70 years and not to worry about it. It's just the doctor(s) seeing dollar signs. (GREED) His Humana Part-D is dragging their feet on approving an expensive cancer medication, hoping he'll die soon without it. (SELFISHNESS)

Also, what about the Billions of dollars raised for cancer research without ever finding a cure. Most of that money goes to fatten the bank accounts of anonymous executives all across the medical and fund-raising realm. I won't let my son wear the pink socks to his football games during cancer awareness month. It's all a rip-off designed to generate more revenue for white-collar crooks. Cure cancer and incomes in the medical, pharmaceutical, medical device and medical fund-raising industries communities take a major hit.

If it weren't for the occasional "Thank-you A.C.!" I get from clients for setting them up with proper insurance coverage, I'd be embarrassed to be a professional who's associated with all this GREED and SELFISHNESS.

GREED and SELFISHNESS is running amuck indeed! The physicians do an MRI on my 96 year-old Dad to check the spread of his prostate cancer. Somehow they find that he has a spot on a lung and want to do exploratory surgery. I told him that it could have been there for 70 years and not to worry about it. It's just the doctor(s) seeing dollar signs. (GREED) His Humana Part-D is dragging their feet on approving an expensive cancer medication, hoping he'll die soon without it. (SELFISHNESS)

Also, what about the Billions of dollars raised for cancer research without ever finding a cure. Most of that money goes to fatten the bank accounts of anonymous executives all across the medical and fund-raising realm. I won't let my son wear the pink socks to his football games during cancer awareness month. It's all a rip-off designed to generate more revenue for white-collar crooks. Cure cancer and incomes in the medical, pharmaceutical, medical device and medical fund-raising industries communities take a major hit.

If it weren't for the occasional "Thank-you A.C.!" I get from clients for setting them up with proper insurance coverage, I'd be embarrassed to be a professional who's associated with all this GREED and SELFISHNESS.
Agreed! Visited old pal in a local nursing home no longer recognises anyone is now never out of bed recently broke his hip just laying there, his son asked me to look at his chart said there were a lot of medical types constantly bugging Dad--YOU GUESSED IT NURSING HOME GOT HIM APPROVED FOR 60 DAY MEDICARE PART A SKILLED NURSING HOME BENEFIT!!!My state average 38 grand a month requires the need of physical spch and occupational therapies Docs,Therapists and of course admin signed off. Son naturally outraged shut it down says he is going to file complaint hope he does! And the beat goes on!

Back