• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

U.S. officials to declare monkeypox a public health emergency

Maybe it'll open up a nationwide SEP for MAPD, instead of just in NY?

"U.S. officials to declare monkeypox a public health emergency
Monkeypox is spreading predominantly through male-to-male sexual contact, which was not the case in previous outbreaks of the virus. All but 1% of U.S. monkeypox cases so far are people who were assigned male at birth, the Department of Health and Human Services said last week.

The WHO recently advised men who have sex with men to reduce their number of sexual partners and reconsider sex with new partners while the outbreak is ongoing."

It may be an emergency for gay guys.....but it's not a national emergency. Just the next reason for vaccines. Fauci probably created monkey pox.

Monkeypox is spreading predominantly through male-to-male sexual contact, which was not the case in previous outbreaks of the virus. All but 1% of U.S. monkeypox cases so far are people who were assigned male at birth, the Department of Health and Human Services said last week.

The WHO recently advised men who have sex with men to reduce their number of sexual partners and reconsider sex with new partners while the outbreak is ongoing."

It may be an emergency for gay guys.....but it's not a national emergency. Just the next reason for vaccines. Fauci probably created monkey pox.

In other words...Just spank the Monkey!

"so far are people who were assigned male at birth"
Yea I joined this forum to try and learn to be a better agent but it seems like it's mostly the same few people posting terrible political takes and frankly offensive videos like this...

Your so right! Very offensive! I am so offended!

Can someone help me out with my offendedness???

I get offended when my prospects stand me up!
I get offended when they lie to my face!
I get offended when their dog hair gets all over my clothes!
.... when their houses smell like cat pee!
... when they act like they don't trust me!
... when they don't pay their premiums! I really, really get offended abut that one, and so does my bank!
... when a company doesn't answer my phone call right away!
... when a company representative treats me like the plague on the phone!
... when a company refuses to take my client, just because they have a little cancer!

You are going to get offended quite a lot in this profession... if you aren't careful you might just get offended right out of it.

One of the quickest ways to move forward in this business, is to get over yourself.

I had to. :yes:

Another suggestion is, the forum teaches you to dig for nuggets and crawl through the crap... much like you do when your with a client. Often you have to dig into Mildred to get to the nuggets and crawl through all her crap. Welcome to the work.

Back