U.S. P & C Insurers Facing Hardest Market in a Generation

I, too, have been in the insurance industry as far back as the 70s and have seen the cycles repeat themselves decade after decade.

It's almost biblical - famine alternating with plenty (metaphorically), though not necessarily in 7 year stretches. The insurance cycles usually lasted 3 or 4 years

I, too, have been in the insurance industry as far back as the 70s and have seen the cycles repeat themselves decade after decade.

It's almost biblical - famine alternating with plenty (metaphorically), though not necessarily in 7 year stretches. The insurance cycles usually lasted 3 or 4 years

Well since I'm a millennial, I'm going to go with the default, not at all thought out, and easiest answer, which of course is to blame you boomers.

I will not elaborate on this, and any retaliation against the millennials will be seen as a declaration of generational war.

Well since I'm a millennial, I'm going to go with the default, not at all thought out, and easiest answer, which of course is to blame you boomers.

I will not elaborate on this, and any retaliation against the millennials will be seen as a declaration of generational war.
Haha. Nice. You win the internet today, Alex.

Back