• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Uhc by far has the greatest mapd loyalty

DonP

Guru
1000 Post Club
This aep I bet I met 40 people with Uhc that refused to switch even with better plans out there . I simply moved them within Uhc . My Uhc book as the best persistency .

I just hit 395 active with uhc. Their plans are strong in FL for 2023. I just wonder how much back tracking every company plans will do in 2024 because of 2023 star ratings

Thats were Humana has the upper hand . Their star ratings were the top this yr . They announced they’ll have 350k-500k new adds in 2023 which was well above expectations. All carriers but Uhc were giving non taxable bonus’s during aep . I got substantial comp . Regionals of several CO’s were offering $25-$50k non taxable bonus’s to roll 150 plus clients . I don’t roll my clients but many agents do .This business is about renewals . Brand recognition is so so important in mapd . I know devoted is loved by agents but competing long term against the monster CO’s with deep pockets is a tough task . Clover won’t make it . WellCare with some sancations next yr has a tough road .

Back